VIDEOCONFERENCE 4: POLAND – BULGARIA, 28.03.2017, 13:50 H
TOTAL TIME: 40 MINUTES
TOPIC: EASTER IN OUR COUNTRIES
POLISH PARTICIPANTS: Wiktoria Skorupa (2C), Julia Byśkiniewicz (3b),Julia Różycka (2C),Wiktor Zimoń (2C), Zuzanna Palasz (2c), Aleks Domański (1E), TUTOR: Małgorzata Sobczyk
BULGARIAN PARTICIPANTS: Alexander Georgiev(7a), Alexander Boichev(7b), Vanesa Alexandrova(8a), Radostina Dancheva(8b), Tsvetan Vasilev(7a), Vladislav Bonev(7a),Denislav Lutsin(9a)
1.When do you celebrate Easter ?
2.What is your best memory from Easter?
3.What traditions have you got in Easter?
4. How long Easter lasts in your country?
5.What special things do you usually in Easter ?
6.What are your traditional dishes for Easter?
7. What do you like doing during Easter?
8. Do you have any traditional symbols for Easter?
9. Is Easter in your country connected with religion?
10. Do you eat chocolate bunnies on Easter?
11. Do you paint eggs on Easter?
12. Do you have free time during Easter?
13. How much time do you spend on preparing things for Easter?
14. Do you sing any songs in Easter?
15. Do you make baskets in Easter? If yes, do you put into them salt and pepper?
16. What do you usually do in this day? Do you celebrate it a lot?