VIDEOCONFERENCE 2: POLAND – SPAIN, 08.06.2016, 11:10 H
TOTAL TIME: 30 MINUTES
TOPIC: THE END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR / HOLIDAYS / EDUCATION PLANS FOR THE FUTURE
POLISH PARTICIPANTS: Wiktoria Skorupa (1C), Weronika Mianowska (1C), Basia Majer (2B), Ilona Nowosadzka (2B), Ewa Bednarska (2B), Julia Byśkiniewicz (2b), Aleksandra Gaca (1C), Magda Siwek (1C), Julia Różycka (1C), Aleksandra Janowska (1C), Magdalena Bębenek (1C), Wiktor Zimoń (1C), TUTOR: Małgorzata Sobczyk
SPAIN PARTICIPANTS: Marta Rodriguez, Zenaida Escobar, Rocio Rodriguez, Alba Cerezo, Sara Vallejo, Macarena Roldan, Clara Roldan, Juan Gomez, Alejandro Ramirez, Ignacio Risso, Rafael Leal, TUTOR: Eduardo Ruiz
– How do you organize the end of the school year? What happens if you fail?
– What do you do on the last days of school?
– Do you have a Graduation Ceremony? What does it consist of?
– When do you finish your school?
– When you come back to school?
– What will you miss the most when you leave your school?
– What do you usually do in the summer?
– What do you do in the evenings?
– Do you need to study in the summer?
– Where do you go on holidays?
– Have you gone abroad to swim in seas ?
– Have you got any plans for holidays?
– Do you often meet friends on holidays?
– Do you care that sun can hurt you ?
– What celebrations have you got on holidays?
– Where do you spend your holidays?
– Do you take your pets with you on holidays?
– What do you like the most in summer?
– Do you go abroad on holidays?
– Have you got any attractions on your city during the Holidays?
– Do you like summer?
– Do you spend holidays with your friends or with your family?
– What’s your favorite type of holidays?
– What do you do after you leave school?
– Do you work/go to high school/go to university?
– How do you access to university?